Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pinup Presents

The past week I've been very, very busy. I haven't had much time to blog or update my tumblr, but I just had to show you these. They are gifts that my boyfriend so kindly bought for me. He took me shopping at a place that I've always loved very much, but never ending up buying anything from as it's always been too dear for me, and I tried on a stack of the most beautiful dresses I've ever worn in my life. They are by the label Pinup Couture. The cherry dress was my favourite, and I wore it that night to the movies with him. The next day he then surprised me with a second dress, two matching belts and a pair of red satin heels! I now know exactly what I am going to wear to this year's 1950's nostalgia festival. I am a very lucky girl indeed!




A variation of the Birdie Dress by Pinup Couture


Bettie Red Stain Heel with Ankle Strap and Peep Top by Pinup Couture



3 comments:

  1. oh you lucky darling you have a nice boyfriend with amazing taste for dresses!!!! i love both the cherry one, it is really fabulous!!! and also that black one with the red belt!
    have a great weekend!
    love and kiss,mary
    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! Yes he does have amazing taste for dresses indeed! I cannot wait until the next time I wear them - I want to take pictures!
      You have a great weekend too ^-^

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. I want that cherry dress!!! *love* you are so lucky having a man like your bf!

    ReplyDelete