Not long ago, the lovely Erin from Spreepark nominated me for the 'One Lovely Blog Award'.
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add seven facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate fifteen other bloggers and let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follower the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I am a real 'fraidy-cat'. Though I love spooky movies and eerie things I cannot deal well with gore.
2. I'm not a real party kind of gal. The 'clubbing' scene does not interest me, but take me back to the clubs of 1967 and I would gladly dance the night away.
3. My nails are in a constant battle of staying short vs. growing long. These are the trials and tribulations of a guitar player who just can't stand long nails along the fret board, yet still wants them to be long enough to be deemed worthy for nail polish.
4. I come from a large family. I'm a middle child.
5. Back in high school I was the only student who wanted to do three science units for my final two years. However, I was not allowed to do so due to clashes between their places in my timetable.
6. I was once signed up with an film agency but decided to leave after being given an audition for a role that I was not comfortable with nor agreed with.
7. I love evening ferry rides through the city.
Bloggers I Nominate:
Mia from 60ies Love
Sophie from Cellar of Dreams
Anneka from Everything's Fine and I Dig Everything
Jaime from Hard Crimson
Tessa from I Broke My Hip Doing the Twist
Sarah from Lostvestige
Shuana from My Nickname in High School
Faye from Oh! Darling
Alecia from Sew to Neverland
Catherine from Sewing the 60s
Tessie Jayne from Socks with Sandals
Sarah from Style Sixties
Abigail from Sweet Gets the Journey
Anna from The Flying Clubhouse
Nancy from The Nancy Wilde Experience