Saturday, April 13, 2013

"Long, Long, Long"

In the words of George Harrison, it's been a long, long, long time.

For a year now, my blog has been quite unactive. And there is much reason for this. In the time that I've been gone much has occurred. I became partnered. I turned 21. I moved home...twice. I now have my own unit. I've begun a new degree at University. I went on three big trips to places that I've never been before, and I was lucky enough to see Ringo Starr live in concert.

The reason why I am now back dollies? At last, I have access to the Internet again. And this means that The Carnabetian Army still marches on. I shall be making posts much more frequently, and I hope to hear from you all in time!

5 comments:

  1. Awh, we'll I'm glad you're back! You'll always be one of my favorite blogs (: Congrats on all the achievements in your life you have made recently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all the new developments & life passages...and glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! I'm very glad to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad! I've missed your posts <3

    ReplyDelete