Thursday, November 27, 2014

I've Been Away (There She Goes Again)

It is quite clear that I've been quite quiet in the blogging world as of the past couple of weeks and I apologize to you, my readers. But I must provide some explanation of my absence and make you aware that, regretfully, a vast series of unfortunate events has occurred. Due to privacy of myself and those involved I will refrain from providing any details of such events other than the fact that there has been a sudden and significant family loss. There is no telling when things will slow down back to a more steady pace and so posting will continue to be staggered and my commenting on my favourite blogs will remain rare. However, I will let you know that I am still trying to keep up to date and I am still lurking about on here even if my presence isn't show!

                 

To lighten up this post a bit, I thought I'd quickly shove in a little 'There She Goes Again' segment. This time around it is Pattie Boyd and this gorgeous calve-lengthed coat. Pattie looked fabulous in it and was seen wearing it numerous times in 1967 and 1968. Here she's seen with her then husband, George Harrison, at Abbey Road studios, and (below) at the UNICEF benefit concert featuring the Beach Boys at the Palais de Chailloy, Paris 1967.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

7 comments:

  1. I hope you are okay and pull through. I'm thinking of you :) Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through something similar a couple months ago. I hope you are doing okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're OK and things improve for you soon! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you've been going through so much behind the scenes. We'll be here reading your posts whenever you return. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lovely I hope all is well and that your family and your boyfriend can all come together at this time and support each other. Pattie is a beauty and so are you xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sorry to hear of unfortunate things! i was just thinking of you yesterday and as is typical when i haven't seen a post from someone in a while, i got a little worried and hoped you were okay. please know that you and yours are in my prayers and i hope things brighten up soon :)
    as for dear Pattie, i would love to be rockin that coat this chilly fall and winter. sure wish they still made stuff like this today :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry to hear about that! It's so hard to loose a family member. Take your time and I hope things get better real soon!

    ReplyDelete