Friday, March 16, 2012

Around and Around

This afternoon I went out shopping with my little sister. I tried on a couple of things but they didn't fit right, so I came home empty handed. Feeling a little hung up, I decided to dress up in my 60's dolly gear; something that never fails to make me feel better. I'm getting much better at backcombing my hair.
The other day Lisa from Earth Is A Flower told me of this website, and my it is fabulous! I thought that tonight would be a good time to give it a test drive. Which effect do you think gives the best 60's look? I'd love to know what you think.






Another thing that also never fails to make me feel better is Mick's dancing. I watched this again for the first time in a while last night and gosh I love the Stones. I could not help but smile the biggest smile possible.


"Around and Around" - The Rolling Stones 1964

4 comments:

  1. oh i so know what you mean with try on a lot and nothing fits as you want it, this was actually the reason i had to start to sew my clothes again mostly;) but this orange 60´s dream is really fabulous darling and did i already told you that i adore your hair?
    love and kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've thought of doing that too, but I don't think I have the skill or resources needed! And thank you so much! ^-^

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. I realy love the last picture ! :)
    You have such a beautiful style, and i adore it

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you lovely! And thank you too for showing me that effects website, I'm adoring it! ^-^

      Lucy x

      Delete