Monday, March 12, 2012

Spots, Stripes and Black Lace

Outfit:

- Orange, brown and beige houndstooth patterned little girl's dress with brown buttons and pockets on the hip
- Black tights
- Black block-heeled mary-janes
- Vintage black hand bag
- Plastic black bangles
- Vintage black clip-on earrings


My gorgeous orange laundry tiles from the 70's.

Yesterday we went up the coast to shop for the day, and these are the things that I acquired:

- Beige and black polka-dot dress with a bow
- Black and white striped sweater dress
- Black lace elbow length gloves (I already have a pair but these had ruffles that were too pretty for me to resist)
- Costume diamond ring
- Camel Wool hat
- Pearl stud earrings



I bought this with this man in mind:






And now I'm drinking home-made butter beer!

6 comments:

  1. I love this post and your outfit ! A couple of days ago I also bought such a shirt , inmeddely I needed to think to Brian Jones. He's so beautiful !
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you lovely! Yes, beautiful is the most perfect word to describe Brian. I honestly think he was the best dressed man I've ever seen <3

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos ! :X check my blog and follow me if you want :X

    http://www.fashionspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous, I adore your hat and make up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh is this dress cute and adorable darling, i love houndstooth print and also this polka dotted dress looks fabulous!
      love and kiss,mary

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much, that's lovely of you to say :)

      Lucy x

      Delete